1. install shafa TV manager and/or ES file explorer to be enable install apk from USB/SD card
2. install Kodi/XMBC apk from shafa’s file manager (in toolbox) on USB storage
3. install apk of youtube for Google TV, and also enable USB keyboard in MiBox system setting -> Input.
3. enable DNLA, web http control, UPnP in kodi settings
write down the IP (check on your router), port, user name and password on this setting page
For web http control, install the new “Chorus” theme addon
4. install “play to Kodi” Chrome extension, Firefox should be possible
then, right click to video link, kodi->play/queue
first of all, setup kodi extension to login to kodi web interface
5. disable screen saver, for Kodi
CC-BY-NC 4.0 licensed free for non-commercial usage
Author: Qingfeng XIA
copyright (C) 2011-2020
please keep the original link in your reference.